Our Refund Policy
Merchandise may be refunded or exchanged under the following conditions:
- The original receipt must be presented for all refunds or exchanges within 7 days of purchase
- The return must be completed using the original method of payment and card used at the time of purchase, if applicable.
- Merchandise must be returned intact, unused and in its original packaging. A restocking fee may be applied (see original receipt)
- All custom orders (ex. liners, spa covers, non-stock items, etc.) as well as all darts, billiard equipment, games room equipment and sale items are final sale
- Absolutely no refunds on any pool and/or spa chemicals, for health and safety purposes
- Gift certificates are non-refundable and have no cash value
If merchandise was part of a contract, no refund or exchange will be given at the store. You must deal directly with your salesperson, and the terms of the contract.